Monday, March 9, 2009

Visit Melacca 8.3.09


Out of the blue, my husband suggested that we go for an outing today (8.3.09). Sound a lot of fun but we have a problem. Our kids consist of two generation - first group consist of 14 years old and above and second group, Aiman, 4 years old. What Aiman find fun to do, the other would feel boring or too childish. And so is vice-versa. Solution? I suddenly think of Malacca, the place where I grow up.

Memory of Tok Wan taking me to Malacca town every evening after school, came back. I remember feeling gloomy in the bus on my way home from school one day because Tok Wan was supposed to go back to Kedah that morning. When I reached home, to my great suprise Tok Wan was still around. We went to Malacca town again that evening.

The whole family members had a great time. Aiman was infront of everyone on our ascend up St Paul Hill. Such energetic child. The view up there was spectacular. In the picture, behind my three kids is Menara Taming Sari. We were tired to ride it but we will come back some day. Aiman is not in the picture. And so is Ilman, my elders, who is having his final exam at in college that very moment.

Oopss... The date in the picture is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment