Friday, January 22, 2010

My husband visiting Versailles Castle in Paris

My beloved husband before entering the Versailles Castle. Pretty excited over what's in store for him inside the castle. Let's take a tour.

Versailles Castle. What remain from an era of monarchy that was toppled down by people's power.
The garden of Versailles Castle.
My husband outside the palace overlooking the vast garden. The garden itself is almost the size of a town.

On the hallway outside the palace. Chandeliers to lit it all. Sculpture on the ceiling too.

Paintings is a common sight in European castle. The wall seem to be designed for the paintings, not the other way round. And the gold plated ceiling of course. Who can fail to notice that!

My husband inside Versailles Castle in front of a bed. With all the grandeur. Expensive painting to decorate the wall. I don't think I can sleep soundly in such a bed. Not homey enough.

Not much snow yet but the temperature is below freezing point.

No comments:

Post a Comment